3 pound boneless rib eye roast
4 clove Garlic
2 unknown sprigs rosemary
4 unknown Sprigs fresh thyme
1 tablespoon Sea Salt
0.5 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Preheat the Copper Chef pan for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Place the roast in the pan and sear the roast on the meat side or the bottom.
- Chop the garlic.
- Mix the garlic, salt, pepper, herbs and olive oil in a bowl.
- Carefully flip the roast over and rub the garlic herb mix on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 1½ -2 hours
- (test with a thermometer for desired doneness).
- Let roast sit for 20 minutes