3 pound ground beef, browned
3 cup tomato sauce
3 cup Ricotta
2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 pack ready bake lasagna shells
1 cup grated parmigianino cheese
- Mix the ricotta cheese, eggs, ½ cup Parmigianino, 1 ¼ cup mozzarella and set aside.
- Pour ¾ cup of tomato sauce into the Copper Chef pan.
- Place a layer of lasagna shells on top of the sauce.
- Spoon half of the ricotta mix on top of the shells.
- Add another layer of shells pressing the ricotta mix gently to spread it.
- Place the meat on top of the shells and pour 1 cup of sauce on top of the meat.
- Place another layer of shells and the rest of the ricotta mix on top.
- Add the final Layer of shell and press gently to spread the mix.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Place the pan on the stove over low heat for 1 ½ hours or place in the oven for 1 hour on 375 degrees.