Fish N Chips
6 unknown pieces tilapia
1 package fish fry mix
8 cup Canola Oil
- Add oil to the Copper Chef pan and heat over medium heat*.
- Place the fry basket into the pan.
- Mix the fish fry batter.
- Dip the tilapia into the batter.
- Carefully fry the tilapia, 3 filets at a time, in the hot oil until all filets are fried.
- When done remove fry basket and set on side of the pot to drain.
- Place the fry basket on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve with tartar sauce.
* Note: Be careful not to over fill the pan with oil to avoid oil overflowing onto the burner and creating a fire.