2 pound Chop Meat
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
0.5 cup ketchup
3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
0.5 Green Pepper, Seeded and diced small
1 Small Onion, peeled and diced
2 clove Garlic, peeled and minced
- Place the Copper Chef Pan on a medium heat for 2 minutes to heat.
- Add the olive oil and then the chop meat, cook meat until done.
- Add the onions and garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and lower the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger rolls.