2 pound ground beef
3 cup mashed potatoes
0.5 cup BBQ sauce
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch Salt & Pepper to Taste
1 tablespoon Canola Oil
1 Onion, peeled and diced
2 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetable
- Place the Copper Chef Pan on a medium heat for 2 minutes to heat.
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Add the canola oil and then the chop meat, cook meat until done.
- Add the onions, sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add the BBQ Sauce, worcestshire sauce, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat layer the frozen vegetables. Spread the mashed potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly golden.