Stuffed Roulade of Beef
1 Flank Steak
1 pinch Salt & Pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 slice Provolone cheese
1 cup Baby spinach
3 Roasted yellow peppers
3 tablespoon red wine
0.5 cup Brown stock
2 clove Garlic sliced
2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 Sprig rosemary chopped
- Place the steak on a cutting board and slice almost all the way trough the meat length wise in order to double the size.
- Season the inside of the meat with Salt and Pepper. Preheat the oven 400 degrees.
- Layer the provolone ¾ of the way on the meat and repeat with the spinach and roasted peppers.
- Roll the meat and use toothpicks to seal the meat. Season the outside of the roll up with S&P.
- Place the copper chef on high heat for 2 minutes to heat the pan. Pour in the olive oil and begin searing the roll up on all sides.
- Place the roll up in the oven for 10 minutes and use a thermometer to test for your desired doneness. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Place the Copper Chef back on the stove on medium heat. Add the butter and garlic cook for 1 minute then add the rest of the ingredients and reduce by half.
- Slice the roll up and serve with sauce.