2 ounce Salmon Filets
4 slice Lemon
1 teaspoon salt
0.5 teaspoon pepper
2 cup water
1 cup White wine
2 Bay leaves
1 tablespoon peppercorns
- Add all the ingredients from the Steaming Liquid in to the Copper Chef Pan.
- Place the steaming rack into the Copper Chef Pan. Place the lemons on the pan.
- Lay the salmon over the lemons season with salt and pepper
- Place the pan on the stove, High heat. Cover with lid
- Once the water comes to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes
- Then turn off heat and remove salmon fillet with a spatula.
- Serve over steamed broccolini.