2 chicken drumsticks
2 chicken thighs
1 us liquid quart buttermilk
2 cup All purpose flour
2 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Chili powder
0 vegetable oil for frying
- Add the Oil to the Copper Chef Pan. Preheat the oil to 375 F
- In a bowl add the chicken and the butter milk refrigerate for 1 hour
- In a new platter with flour, mix in all the spices
- Dredge the chicken in the flour.
- Next place the fry basket into the oil.
- Then slowly drop the battered chicken in to the preheated oil.
- Repeat step and cook till golden brown.
- Pull up the fry basket once the chicken is cooked. Rest the basket on the side of the pan using the hook on the side of the basket. Let the chicken drain off any excess oil.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite side dish.