Grilled Eggplant Stacks
Recipe Type: Starters
- 2 italian eggplants
- 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound mozzarella
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes
- 0 Microgreens
- 0 balsamic glaze
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a Copper Chef Grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush the eggplant with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 2 minutes, per side.
- To assemble, place a piece of eggplant on a serving plate.
- Top with a slice of cheese, then tomato, then eggplant.
- Top with another slice of cheese, then tomato, then eggplant.
- Top with a handful of the greens.
- Drizzle the stack with balsamic glaze.